Ready to make a change, a lifelong commitment to a healthy life? Let me help you by providing for you a personalized health plan just for you. We'll take things step by step to ensure that your transition to a healthier life becomes natural and practical to you.
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner (Applied Holistic Nutrition)
- Certified Holistic Cancer Practitioner
- Certificate in Understanding Laboratory Diagnostics in Clinical Practice
- Certificate in Supplementation in Clinical Practice
- Ontario Certified Teacher
Natasha NicoleCertified Nutritional Practitioner
I'm a certified nutritional practitioner, a certified holistic cancer practitioner, as well as an educator. I'm passionate about eating whole foods and making meals that are simple, healthy and delicious. I also believe in using daily products that are natural and nourishing for my body. I enjoy being surrounded by nature and stay fit through activities that don't feel like I've sentenced myself to boring exercise routines.
As a holistic nutritionist, I'm committed to helping you achieve a life of great health and balance. I will help you make step by step adjustments to your lifestyle by educating you about healthy eating, supplementation, how to achieve emotional and spiritual wellbeing, keeping physical fit, how to limit your exposure to dangerous environmental pollutants and chemicals in your home and workplace, and more.
Areas of Focus
- Digestive Conditions: leaky gut, colon health, IBS, heartburn, food sensitivities, crohn's & colitis, celiac disease, constipation, candida, etc.
- Stress & Anxiety
- Hair loss
- Nutrition & Wellness for Vocalists
To view all services & book an appointment Click Here
As a holistic cancer practitioner, I will help you cleanse your body’s terrain, rebalance, nourish, and build up your body’s immune system to fight the cancer.
In 1.5 hours, I will teach you about organic food and GMO food, the best fish to buy and why, the dirty dozen/clean fifteen list, and how to read food label ingredients and skincare ingredients and avoid unhealthy choices, meal ideas, shopping on a budget.
Community & school workshops on various health topics. Lunch n' Learn workshops for teachers and after school workshops for parents. Learn quick healthy lunch and snack ideas, how to build up your immunity, how to cope with stress, and more.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 12:00 AM to 5:00 PM